The Local Good is always looking for new people to help us with our mission to build a more sustainable and resilient Edmonton. Here are a few of the projects and ongoing efforts you can get involved with:
- Green Drinks: Help us plan and promote our networking and learning series
- Blog: Use your writing and editing skills to help us showcase people, projects and businesses we love
- Social Media: Build our online communities, share stories about sustainability and climate change, and master your favourite social channels
- Events Calendar: Publish local happenings to our website so our community can keep up with all the great stuff going on in Edmonton
- Finance and Fundraising: Help our Treasurer manage the TLG budget and research and write grants so we can thrive as an organization
- Special Projects and Events: We often come up with new initiatives based on emerging community needs and interests. Examples include “Cash Mob” actions where we rally people to spend money at a struggling business or neighbourhood, tree planting events and Local Goodness, our collective response to the COVID-19 crisis.
We need writers, social media folks and enthusiastic volunteers of all kinds to make our work a success. Want to help? Fill out the form below to let us know!