Call For Applications - Graphic Designers for Rebrand Project
The Local Good is seeking two graphic designers for assistance with rebranding The Local Good. The rebranding process is expected to take approximately 6 months and duties will include:
- a brand audit
- participation in the development of the brand mission, vision, values, voice and tone
- logo concepting and presentation of final logo concepts to the board.
- assistance developing branding guidelines and/or templates for additional brand assets
An honorarium for the selected candidates will be made available in exchange for services rendered. This is a great learning experience for any designer looking for relevant work experience. Successful applicants will be mentored and coached throughout the logo concepting, design and presentation process.
Please note: The Local Good strives to be diverse in every way and are here to learn from, uplift and support communities made vulnerable by white supremacy. Applicants from visible minorities and radicalized backgrounds are preferred and their submissions will be prioritized over those from settler backgrounds.
How To Apply: Please fill out our application form at the link below or by clicking here.
The Local Good is always looking for new people to help us with our mission to build a more sustainable and resilient Edmonton. Here are a few of the projects and ongoing efforts you can get involved with:
- Green Drinks: Help us plan and promote our networking and learning series
- Blog: Use your writing and editing skills to help us showcase people, projects and businesses we love
- Social Media: Build our online communities, share stories about sustainability and climate change, and master your favourite social channels
- Events Calendar: Publish local happenings to our website so our community can keep up with all the great stuff going on in Edmonton
- Finance and Fundraising: Help our Treasurer manage the TLG budget and research and write grants so we can thrive as an organization
- Special Projects and Events: We often come up with new initiatives based on emerging community needs and interests. Examples include “Cash Mob” actions where we rally people to spend money at a struggling business or neighbourhood, tree planting events and Local Goodness, our collective response to the COVID-19 crisis.
We need writers, social media folks and enthusiastic volunteers of all kinds to make our work a success. Want to help? Fill out the form below to let us know!