Get your tickets here.
We have some exciting featured guests coming to chat about their local business and how to think creatively in your holiday giving this year. Joining us will be:
Metro Cinema Society believes that film and video are significant art forms and means of communication. They believe that many innovative films and videos are overlooked by conventional theatres including independent, international and Canadian productions. To this end, Metro exhibits an eclectic blend of film, video and media arts that are not screened anywhere else in the city. Metro’s focus is on presenting a broad selection of educational, cultural and innovative works.
In August 2011, Irja and Tom moved from their garage studio into an 1,800-square-foot warehouse studio, and have since assembled a fantastic team of talented, young glass artisans. Every new apprentice has brought a unique and valuable contribution to the Pixie Glassworks team. Their expansion has allowed new elements to be introduced into the production of their treasures, like sandblasting and electro-forming. With the new and imaginative artists, the new techniques and a more creative environment, the Pixie team is excited to bring you more innovative and beautiful glass products into the future!
Carbon Environmental Boutique is a retail store located in the beautiful High Street area just a block west of 124 Street in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Carbon’s mission is threefold — to showcase and support environmental manufacture, to encourage and fortify ethical business practices and to advocate and promote non-toxic living.
Frog Kisser’s Den
Filled with multiple local artists and artisans’ work this is one local spot not to miss! With Harmony and Zam crafting and sewing away this magical store is constantly evolving!
On top of welcoming those fine folks, we have extra goodies to share from these other amazing local businesses:
- A for Alberta book from Audrey’s Books
- Baby Booties from Bosom Babies
- $50 Gift Certificate from Carbon Environmental Boutique
- 15% off cards from The Dish & Runaway Spoon
- 15% off cards from Earth’s General Store
- Upcycled Pashmina Poncho from Frog Kisser’s Den
- 100% Recycled Copy Paper from Grey’s Recycling
- Two copies of When Edmonton was Young from Make Something Edmonton
- A Six-Pack theatre pass from Metro Cinema
- a $100 gift certificate from North 53 (one of Canada’s Best New Restaurants!)
- A $25 gift certificate, a two-week yoga pass and kale chips from Noorish
- Improv tickets from Rapid Fire Theatre
- A tasty travel tea set from The Tea Girl
This will be a night to remember, and every patron will go home with something, thanks to Rapid Fire Theatre! Also, one-third of attendees will leave with a treat from The Dish & Runaway Spoon. No one will leave empty handed. #YEGSanta for all! You’ll have to join us to find out what those gifts are, though!
Join the conversation! Let us know what you want or want to gift this year from #yegsanta.
Now don’t forget (we know #yegsanta doesn’t):
When: Wednesday, Nov. 5, 7 – 10 p.m.
Where: Yellowhead Brewery, 10229 105 St. NW
Cost: $10 in advance. $15 at the door, tickets available from greendrinksshoplocal.eventbrite.ca